FLOWER MOUND PAGE
Grassperson Lawn Care & Landscape is your one stop shop for all of your Flower Mound landscaping needs. Grassperson Lawn Care & Landscape has been servicing Flower Mound, Texas lawns since 1999. We pride ourselves on being a one-stop solution for your Flower Mound lawn care service, fertilization, weed control, preventative maintenance, landscaping, and more.
Flower Mound Lawn Service
Grassperson Lawn Care & Landscape has multiple plans available to meet what every budget or lawn care need you may have:
- Mowing: Commercial grade, extra sharp blades are used for your Flower Mound mowing service, ensuring that your grass is not injured or torn during the mowing process.
- Edging: Grass is edged to clearly define the borders of the yard, sidewalk, and flowerbed for a clean, crisp look.
- Weed Eating: Separates the grass from plant beds, paved areas, and fences.
- Blowing: For a polished look, the entire serviced area of the lawn is blown to collect leaves, debris, or flowers that litter your Flower Mound lawn.
Full Service Plan
- All of the benefits of our Basic Plus Plan.
- Hedge & Bush Trimming: Grassperson will keep an eye on your hedges and bushes, and when the time is right, our team will provide a full Flower Mound hedge trimming service to landscaping.
- Tree Trimming & Pruning: For optimal tree and lawn health, it is necessary to trim and prune trees at specific times of the year. This opens the canopy, allowing light through to your grass and shrubs, shapes the tree, and increases its vitality.
Flower Mound Lawn Fertilizer, Weed Control, and Preventative Maintenance
- Lawn Fertilizer: Grassperson provides a full service, lawn fertilization service in Flower Mound, ensuring that your grass is healthy, disease-free, and receiving all the necessary nutrients for a lush lawn.
- Weed Control: Regular applications of fertilizer and weed control are the perfect combination for preventing harmful weeds from springing up in your yard.
- Preventative Maintenance: Not only does your lawn need nutrients for strong growth, it also need a little help from time-to-time in removing and preventing lawn pests. Don’t let insects or fungi take hold of your lawn – costing you more money in the long run! Preventative measures are key to sustaining a healthy Flower Mound lawn. Grassperson Lawn Care can provide insecticide, fungicide, grub control, fire ant control, and ornamental tree and shrub spraying depending on your needs.
Flower Mound Landscaping
Not only do we care for your lawn, but we can beautify it as well! If it’s outdoors, we can help. Landscape installation, irrigation installation, Flower Mound sprinkler repair, stone and masonry projects, patio installations, outdoor kitchens, holiday lighting installation, and more.
Grassperson Lawn Care & Landscaping is here to meet all of your residential and commercial lawn care and landscaping needs. Give us a call today to see how we can help you! We strive to be the best lawn care provider in Flower Mound. Proudly providing lawn care service to the many fine neighborhoods of Flower Mound, including Wellington, Bridlewood, Northshore, Stafford Estates, Chaucer Estates, Woodlake Estates, Stone Hill Farms, Chateau du lac, Bella Lago, The Landing, Riveroaks, and more.